25.06.2013

Back after a very long break ...




I AM BACK. 

Is this big news ? 
Probably not, but today I felt like today is perfect for a comeback. 

What is the new concept behind the blog? 

I consider the blog as a newborn and I will accompany the blog until it becomes a strong individual. This is the plan. At the beginning, there will be no pictures, no  references to my person and no collaborations. 

Like a person finds its own style when becoming a grown up, my blog will experiment and try to find his own style that suits him and represents me for the best. This project seems really interesting to me because I think that a certain style or a certain lifestyle reflects what is going on in our society. 
Diana Vreeland once said that that one can see an approaching revolution and basically anything else in fashion.

 I hope that by the end of the year I can have look on my blog and say "This is my child. I made this happen."

What will be shown on the blog? 

The blog is about pretty everything the modern male is interested in. In the first place there will be a lot of fashion because fashion is my life. There will be a lot of people saying "WTF, another wanna be fashion editor?" 

No worries. I wont be - I promise. ;) 

Other topics will be Food, Health, Beauty, Travel, Books.

So I hope we can make this baby work. 

Your sincerely, 

Mendresser.