05.07.2012

Bye bye my beloved GOLD´s

First, I have to admit that I am a passionate smoker. Due to health problems, my physician considered me to stop smoking. NO BIG NEWS SO FAR. It`s not healthy , it is disgusting , makes your skin ugly and so on.

During the last weeks , I had a lot of stress, so I was not ready to give it up. But today I had the need to quit. I decided to start project SMOKE-FREE. I don`t know how to make it but I hope the best. Because I am scared to take weight I gonna start a diet at the same time and the DUCAN DIET it will be.

So far so good , I am off to prepare my project in detail. I gonna enjoy my last cigarette this evening with a lot of passion.  Stay tuned to follow my war against tobacco and weight gain.


xxx,

your (hopefully) Non-smoking MENDRESSER

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen